A Wake Up Call - Plastic Oceans


I am an unapologetic optimist however that does not preclude me from seeing current reality and unflinchingly confronting it. We the people sharing this planet need to take a hard look at the devastation plastics are causing. It is simply a lack of education.

My dear fiend from Aruba sent me these videos – she educated me! I now commit to doing my part. Please repost on your social media sites, one by one we can reverse this. 

"The Pacific Ocean Garbage Patch" A Powerful TED Talk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrAShtolieg    

Plastic Oceans - Kate Humble



Plastic Oceans - Sir David Attenborough


May all your beautiful hopes and dreams come true!


Michele
Transformation Catalyst 
Email:  michelemariehunt@gmail.com
Website: www.dreammakers.org

Author of DreamMakers: Putting Vision & Values To Work,
Foreword by Max De Pree, Former Chairman and CEO of Herman Miller, Inc. and DreamMakers: Agentes de TransformaĆ§Ć£o - published by QualityMark, Brazil




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is a DreamMaker?

Ronaldo Monteiro - transformed his life from serial kidnapper to a phenomenal DreamMaker