Interview with Michele Hunt on Positive Education


World Positive Education Accelerator, 2nd Festival of Positive Education and Appreciative Inquiry Summit, June 25 - 28, 2018, at the Dallas, Texas Convention Center. 

If you are passionate about students learning in positive environments where health and wellbeing are nurtured, join us at the World Positive Education Accelerator, 2nd Festival of Positive Education.

I am honored to be on the Positive Education Steering Committee because I believe education requires a wholistic approach that helps students develop a positive self esteem, emotional health, love of self and others and appreciation for life, (see video).

Join the World Positive Education Movement! 

Comments

  1. Oh! I was there. It was a huge convention center. I really like attending such events. They impart a lot of knowledge. It is good that you have shared this post, I can forward it to people who did not attend it. I am going to save it for myself as well. Thanks for posting it here.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What is a DreamMaker?

Ronaldo Monteiro - transformed his life from serial kidnapper to a phenomenal DreamMaker